Bledisloe Cup 2018
History will be made at ANZ Stadium when the Qantas Wallabies and Buildcorp Wallaroos share the spotlight in a back-to-back double-header against New Zealand.
The new-look Qantas Wallabies will be out to defend home turf against the old enemy as they go on the hunt for Bledisloe glory while the Wallaroos are looking for a win over the Black Ferns.
So don your green & gold and get behind the Qantas Wallabies in this trans-Tasman blockbuster!
|5:15PM||Kick Off: Buildcorp Wallaroos v Black Ferns|
|7:45PM||Kick Off: Qantas Wallabies V All Blacks|
- All tickets to the Australia v New Zealand double header include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Olympic Park Major Event Buses. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services on offer.
- Arrive early and immerse yourself in the Bledisloe atmosphere. The pre-game party starts at 3.30pm on Olympic Boulevard and in Cathy Freeman Park.
- With a large crowd expected at ANZ Stadium and other events also taking place in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, all fans should take advantage of the public transport options available to them. If you must drive, it is vital you pre-book parking here.
- Plan ahead and allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
- To organise your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The Sydney Olympic Park will be bathed in gold from 3:30pm on Saturday as celebrations begin for Bledisloe Cup Day.
A special supporter bar in Cathy Freeman Park (opposite from ANZ Stadium) will act as a home for all fans before gates open at 4:45pm. A host of family entertainment and activities will be on offer outside the gates with a “Boulevard of Bites” along Olympic Boulevard providing a range of international food options.
SAFETY AND SECURITY AT ANZ STADIUM
Public safety is our No.1 priority at ANZ Stadium.
The Stadium works closely with NSW Police and other authorities to identify risks at all events.
A high NSW Police and Security presence will be in place for Australia v New Zealand double header, both inside ANZ Stadium and throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct before, during and after the event.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and leave additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium. This process will include mandatory bag searches and personal checks.
See something/Say something: Please report any unusual or suspicious behaviour or unattended items to Customer Service staff, Police or Security.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for this great event.
All tickets to the Australia v New Zealand double header include entry and return travel on Sydney Train services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services.
With the match coinciding with other events in the Sydney Olympic Park precinct, rugby fans are urged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional public transport services put on for the match and included in the event ticket. Fans should also plan their journey and travel early to ensure they are in their seats before the match gets underway.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip Planner below.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.
Five star experiences
Bledisloe Cup The Rugby Championship Sat 18 Aug
THE ultimate trans-Tasman rivalry is back at ANZ Stadium in 2018 when the Qantas Wallabies face the All Blacks in the opening game of the Bledisloe Cup.
Request a Quote